Thursday 3 August 2017

WEEK-4

During the fourth week, I understood that everything has its problems and challenges. However, I remembered that my mother used to tell me that problems are always gravitating towards their solutions. Module 4 was about design problems. Before a problem is solved, it has to be found. I learned that design thinking is a problem finding approach because it involves understanding the problem before finding the solution. I also learned about brainstorming, visualization and spotting the obvious design thinking tool. Visualization is the process of using imagery to envision possibilities and bring them to the real life. Spotting the obvious is being able to identify a problem without having to research it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK-10

The last topic in this course was about designing entrepreneur fundraising campaigns. The tutor defined fundraising as a set of activitie...